martes, 30 de marzo de 2010

A description of a place (José Miguel Maimó)




Last Christmas I visited the stadium of the Football Club Barcelona (Camp Nou) with my family. It is located in the center of Barcelona, in a neighborhood called Zona Universitària. I went by motorbike because my family from Barcelona lives a bit far.


Camp Nou is one of the biggest stadiums around the world, it has a capacity of 100.000 people aproximately. The truth is that I was surprised when I saw it. In the ticket office there were a lot of people, the tickets was very expensive (16€).


First of all I visited the changing rooms, they were very big, there were some Jacuzzis, a blackboard and some computers. Secondly I visited the football pitch (the area when footballers play football), it was spectacular because the dimensions were very large, there were some lamps to warm the grass. Thirdly I visited the museum, it was very big, there were a lot of trophies, emblems, esculptures and photos. I saw the six trophies that the team won last year. Finally I visited the stands.


Camp Nou is a fantastic tourist destination, I recommend you to visit it. On the one hand I liked it a lot because it is a very nice stadium but I am not a Barça supporter, for this reason I'd like to visit the stadium of the Real Mallorca, the ONO Estadi (the best team in the world, next year Mallorca will be in Champions League)

1 comentario:

  1. thank you Jose Mi,
    enjoy your Easter holidays and relax!
    you deserve it!
    linis

    ResponderEliminar