jueves, 11 de marzo de 2010

Writing 6 ( a narrative) by William Wu He


More or less nine years ago, something happened that I'll remember for the rest my life. I was ten years old more or less and I was walking on the street. Suddenly I saw something that caught my attention.
A man was trying to steal a woman's handbag. The thief was pulling the handbag and the woman was pulling too. I looked at them without doing anything, and when I had walked
about ten steps away I turned back and I saw the thief running with the handbag and the woman crying on the floor. I turned around and I continued walking as if nothing had happened.

Many years later, I remembered that, and I felt like a "bad" person for not helping that woman. On the one hand maybe, if I had saved her, she would have invited me to have some sex, I don't know... It's something that follows me every day and hurts me. On the other hand, I could be a hero saving a woman and I'll live without this sensation on my inside that bleeds and consumes me every day, little by little...
So, being a hero or being a coward is in your own hands, and the way that your life follows is only commanded by you.

3 comentarios:

  1. You have a lot of imaginacion Willy

    Nico

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I liked the beginning of the story but I found the end difficult to believe...Why is sex present in your story? You said you were ten years old!!!
    have you been influenced by "Match point" and you feel pangs of conscience? :)
    Linis

    ResponderEliminar