miércoles, 3 de marzo de 2010

Advantages and disadvantages of a three-day weekend (by Aina Mir)



At first I thought that the idea of a three-day weekend doesn’t have any disadvantages, but then when you start to think about it you can find some problems.


In my opinion a three-day weekends would be a very nice thing. For me, the most important thing about three free days is that you can disconect from everything more easily, because with the normal weekend you can’t disconect and you can’t totaly enjoy it.

Another advantage of a three-day weekend is that you could travel more frequently and you could know more about other cities and other places.

In addition, I think that if we have three-day weekend we would start the week with more motivation and our performance would be better.


On the other hand, I think that a three-day weekend is a good thing only for responsible people, because they know where the limits are and they could work or study hard the other four days. Nevertheless, irresponsible people would probably find difficult to concentrate at work.

Furthermore if we had a three-day weekend I think we would become more lazy and we wouldn’t want to work.

Then, with a three-day weekends you will have more free time to spend money and to save money would be a harder task.


In my opinion three day weekends would be a very good idea but only for responsible people. But I am not sure about it because I think that humans are very unconformist and if we have three day weekends then we would want four days, and then five because we are never satisfied with the things we have.


6 comentarios:

  1. sorry for being late but like you sayd: better late than never!!! (aina)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yes, Aina, better late than never!
    thank you for your post and have a look at my corrections!
    Linis

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I vote for a 3 day weekend =P
    (Diego)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. 3 day weekend sounds good XD and not for only studing xD (Cristofer)

    ResponderEliminar