lunes, 29 de marzo de 2010

DESCRIPTION OF A PLACE (By Naika Mendívil.)

My teacher asked me to write a composition describing a place. Then I thought about describing a country, a city, or a town. But I couldn't find a place I really liked. Then I came about describing a place where I spend a lot of time every day. It is a place where I do lots of things. I am talking about my bedroom.

My bedroom isn’t very big but I love it. It is situated upstairs and in the side room no one sleeps. Three years ago I painted one of the walls of my room, now it is purple I think it is a beautiful colour and it relaxes me. My room has a beautiful balcony where in the afternoon the sun shines. It has got two chairs and a little table and I love to go there when I need to think about something. The balcony is in front of a beautiful big park and I like to observe what people do there.

In my bedroom I have got a lot of important things: my wardrobe is always full and my mum is always saying to me that I must tidy it. I have a shoemaker in my room and a mirror too. I need a mirror at all times. I have a bookshelf where I use to put all types of things, from books and photos to my jewels and even a radio.
Another important thing in my bedroom is my computer, I couldn’t live without it. I use it to chat with my friends, to search on the internet, to watch films and it has a TV incorporated so it is to useful to me. I can’t finish this composition without mentioning my bed. It is the most important thing in a bedroom, but for me it is even more important. I use it to eat, to watch TV or a film, to spend hours phoning my friends, things that I love to do, and of course, to sleep.

2 comentarios:

  1. thank you Naika,
    well this is not the writing I was expecting ...
    I thought you were going to write about the photo you posted with your poem (India)
    anyway...it seems your room is a very important place, so thank you

    Linis

    PS: Remember your blog is "Bridge to the future 1"

    ResponderEliminar
  2. why are you posting your writing in our blog? i know you miss me naika :P
    ana

    ResponderEliminar