martes, 9 de marzo de 2010

The Real Mission Of Apollo 11 (by Cristofer)

Hi Linis and hi to everybody!
I found the videos I showed you in class last day and that you wanted me to post in the blog.
Take a look at the videos and think about them =). For people who want to know the truth you may think that is awesome and maybe some of you may think that this is a joke or a lie.
I really like to know your opinion about them and would like you to write a comment in this blog.
I think that was the real mission of Apollo 11 and they really found it and they really saw what they said.



2 comentarios:

  1. Thank you Chistopher...
    What can I say? I don't know if the images are real or not.
    If they are real I won't be surprised because I am very esoteric and I believe humans are not the only type of life in the huge universe...
    If the images are fake I really don't mind... they look interesting...
    I think it is really difficult to discover what happened on the day the astronauts landed on the moon!
    I'm a curious person but I am not interested in things that happened in the past... I look forward to new and awesome things that could happen to us if we open our minds to change and start to develop our intuition...
    Wise men have always used it...
    so, don't get too obssesed about it ! Use your intuition and don't believe everything you see.
    Perhaps one day you will be able to go to the Moon and discover the real Moon by yourself!!!
    Linis

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Once I read this quote: "Nada puede hacerse sin obsesionarse" So perhaps your obssesion can lead you to discover new things about "the dark side of the moon"
    Linis

    ResponderEliminar