sábado, 8 de mayo de 2010

Narrative (Carol Pérez)

Once I heard: "dreams are meant for sleeping", but... Can we be sure of it?

One day I got up at 6.45 am, like always. I got dressed, I brushed my teeth, I combed my hair, I had breakfast... like every day.
I left my chouse and I went to the bus stop, because I had to take it to go to school. When I arrived, there wasn't anybody there. I thought everybody must have been asleep, but anyway, I took the bus. When I arrived to school, there wasn't anybody again. This wasn't normal. Well, I decided to go on, and I started my classes, alone in my class, with the same teacher all the time. But, the best of all, is that I didn't know that teacher! I thought I probably was going crazy... Well, the classes finished, and I left the school.

It was a sunny day, so I went to my house and I prepared my things to go to the beach. All normal, you may think. But, again, strange things happened. When I arrived to the beach, it was a huge desert, there was no water anywhere! I felt really stressed because all these things were getting me annoyed. How could it be? No people, no water, nothing!

Fortunately, I realised that it was a dream when Edward Norton appeared in the desert and told me if I would like to film a movie. Too many freak things in one day...

When I woke up, I was sweating in my bed. It was 6.45 am and it was time to get up. I did it, I got dressed, I brushed my teeth, combed my hair... Just like every day. I laughed when I thought about my strange dream, it was really funny. I left my house, and I went to the bus stop, and... Guess! There wasn't anybody there! I stayed there, but the bus didn't turned up, so I decided to go back to my house and go to sleep, because all this was a bit scaring...

I opened the front door of my house, and I looked at the calendar... Oh no, it was Saturday! So I got up early for nothing! What a disaster...

2 comentarios:

  1. Sorry for being late, you know, we had lots of exams!
    See you on Monday!
    Carol

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you Carol,
    and a have a look at a few corrections...
    Linis

    ResponderEliminar