viernes, 14 de mayo de 2010

An important day (by Ana Carcaño)

Two years ago, before starting 4th of ESO, I went to Ireland to study English . I was going to be there four months. Two weeks before I left, my friends prepared a surprise party for me, it was a farewell party.
I thought we were going to have dinner somewhere in Paseo Marítimo, but that was just what I thought. My friends had called my mum and they had told her about the party so that evening my friends Claudia and Naika came home and we got dressed as any other normal day. Naika asked me if she could borrow a scarf because she said it might be cold that night (that was a bit strange because August is a hot month in Mallorca) and I lent her my scarf.

Then my mum offered herself to take us to the restaurant. I was surprised because I thought we had to go with the bus asusual, and when we arrived to the car Naika covered my eyes with the scarf. At this moment I started to suspect that something was happening, anyway I thought we were going to Paseo Marítimo to have dinner. I had my eyes covered when we arrived and I started to hear some familiar voices. They were my friend's voices. Then I took out the scarf and I realised that we weren't at Marítimo, we were at Diablito from Puerto Portals, my friends had booked a table there. I said hello to everybody , I was very happy because I didn't expect anything. Then we had a great dinner at the restaurant and at the end I was given another surprise. My friends gave me presents! The gave me a beautiful necklace from Tous and a T-Shirt signed by all of them. We took a lot of pictures and after dinner we went home. It was a wonderful day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario