viernes, 14 de mayo de 2010

Learning to ride a bike (by Pedro Capó)

My parents didn't help me to learn how to ride a bike. My grandfather did.
When I was a child I really liked my grandfather’s bike and I wanted to ride it, but there was a problem, I had never ridden a bike in my life.
Then, one day, my grandfather helped me and put me on the bike, the bike had only two wheels not four. I tried to ride the bike with my grandfather holding me. We expend all the day trying it. And at nigh I managed to ride the bike without help.
On Christmas my parents gave me a bike, but with four wheels. I told them that I had learned to ride a bike only with two wheels, but they didn’t believe me.

Two weeks after we went to visit my grandparents and my father told them that I had a new bike, then my grandfather asked:

-With four or two wheels?
And my father said:
-With four wheels of course.
My grandfather looked at me and asked me:
- Why didn't you tell them you know how to ride a bike?
And I answered angrily:
-I told them, but they didn’t believe me.
The day after I found my bike with only two wheels.

1 comentario:

  1. jajajajajaja. I really like Pedro's story because it is true. Sometimes our parents don't believe us only because we are childre. And this story is an example of it. (aina mir)

    ResponderEliminar