lunes, 24 de mayo de 2010

The Beach at Night (Fran Barba)


My favourite place is the beach at night. During the day there are too many people and there's too much noise but at night it's the perfect place to walk quietly and it helps me to think.

At night it's a very quiet place with the only sound of the waves breaking on the shore.

Majorca has many beaches but most of them are for tourism and they have been modified to be bigger or just more confortable for the tourists. But there are also beaches that are in secluded places, they are difficult to find, and I think this makes them very beutiful because they have not been modified by human beings and they are very quiet and have something special that makes them beautiful.

In front of my home I have a very big beach. In the past that beach was smaller but i was modified to be able to receive more tourists and now it's very big with a lot of sand and no rocks. At night I usually walk through it, but it is not a quiet place because the street is very close and there's always noise coming from the cars, from the pubs or just from drunk people :/

1 comentario: